Monday, July 26, 2010

Today I was able to experience the joy of watching my son and daughter forming a bond with eachother. Sometimes, I catch a moment between them when I can see them relating to eachother. For example, today we were at the water park, and there was atleast one moment  where it was like they were the only two who knew something that nobody else knew. Or at night when I put them to bed, (they share a room) I know the minute i close that door, my son will crawl into his sisters crib, and the giggles will begin. It feels my heart each time i catch a glimpse into the bond and freindship I belive in for them. One of the reasons I cherish this so much is because even at there young age there is still bickering. I live for it all....and my heart is melted atleast once a day. :)

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
   - Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I hope they will be the best of friends in each phase of their lives! You're a good Mom Michelle...Millie

    ReplyDelete